Sunday 13 May 2012

Scalpel Cutting

With my last sample I was happy with the effect that the two layers of different patterned felt had created, but I knew that I wouldn't cut it out using scissors again as this created the pattern to stretch when hung up. I decided to use a scalpel for this sample as it thought it would give me neater lines. I also decided to use the modern and old style patterns, I wanted to use a modern pattern at the front to represent the new future of the art school, but not forgetting its past by putting an old fashioned pattern on the back piece of felt. I made the front pattern a much larger scale than the back piece so you could see both patterns clearly. I think the outcome of this will work really well when I introduce it into photoshop to create my visualisation.





No comments:

Post a Comment