Saturday 21 April 2012

Arrivals Task- Part 2

I made a mood board showing the main areas of my project so far. The painting of the owl represents my choice of colour, I based my colour scheme on this as the colour range is so big I have a lot to choose from. The photo below of my dye samples is to represent me mixing colours to match ones in the owl painting, some didn't come out exactly as I wanted but from this I learnt what to do next time to get them exactly right. The bottom left orange felt piece is work by Anne Kyyro Quinn who manipulates felt for interior purposes. Her work has now influenced me into working primarily with felt and experimenting with different ways I can manipulate it. The other two images are of models I have made that could be produced in felt. I have liked creating models for my work as it gives me a better idea of what would work well in felt.




No comments:

Post a Comment