Friday 23 May 2014

Unit X Evaluation

     I feel that my understanding of the context for my work has greatly improved during this project, taking into consideration use of colour throughout the whole collection and for my audience. I understand better how the audience influences colour palette and imagery. My work has developed to a more porfessioanl standard with my use of the combination of the different digital programmes and my improvement with Adobe Illustrator. The professionalism of my presentation has improved with research into designers/ artists use of presentation in different media specifically protfolio construction. I researched into interior trends but I didn't take these into consideration when designing as I didn't feel that they were appropriate to my work.
     I feel I have used social media to promote myself as a designer successfully, having gained two more awards on ViewBug and increasing followers on my blog.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment