Monday 11 February 2013

More Contextual Research

I decided to do more research as yesterdays didn't give me many new ideas. I had already decided to create a paisley print by itself, but this gave me the idea of overlapping my simple line drawings and experimenting with the opacity. I think this will be interesting to experiment with and a much different outcome than the prints I have done before.


This skull image gave me the idea of using my birds as outlines and filling them with my paisley and fruit designs, so I would have no bold black lines in my design. This would also give me a very different outcome than the ones before.

This piece reminded me of bugs because of their armoured plated backs, maybe I could incorporate bugs into my paisley design as birds eat bugs?







No comments:

Post a Comment