Wednesday 10 October 2012

Monoprinting

I have now started to draw from my photo's I took at Nostel Priory. I now wanted to draw more images, such as a lions head and rams skull, I think this will give me more to work with when create patterns for my print screens. I have also done some monoprints as these give a really nice rough aged effect. I also printed the negative of my drawings, I really liked this effect, I have now decided to put a negative of some lace flowers onto a screen as these monoprints worked so effectively. On my prints with this screen I want to create textures using different print techniques. I got inspiration for this from my textured fragile pieces I created on photoshop yesterday. I like the aged look that I have created, it fits very well with my concept.






No comments:

Post a Comment