Friday 14 February 2014

Stage 14 Analysis

I received a Remarkable Award from the judges on ViewBug.com, this will be shown on their website, Twitter and blog, giving my work more exposure.  http://www.viewbug.com/member/emmasenior1#/emmasenior1/awards?filter=vbawards

I have emailed interior print companies inviting them to my degree show, through this my work will receive more exposure and may lead to experience with the industry through organising internships and making connections.

I have researched into artists' books at the special collections and Magma book shop to inform myself on layout, materials and binding for my photography book. Through my research I have decided I want my book to have a hard cover as it needs to be durable. I also want a boarder round my photographs and printed onto different papers as the textures make it interesting and will change the outcome of the image. I designed my final book on InDesign so the images would be cohesive throughout.




No comments:

Post a Comment